Our Professional Service Fee incorporates the various tasks and services typically involved in arranging, planning and conducting a funeral, including
- A Basic Coffin.
- Funeral arranged during normal office hours. (Additional fee for after hours arrangements.)
- Private ambulances for transfer of the deceased from place of death in Perth/Mandurah Metro area to our premises during normal office hours. (Additional fee for after hours transfer.)
- Preparation of deceased for burial or cremation. (Additional fee charged for embalming.)
- Formal identification of deceased in our after care Chapel during normal office hours.
- Obtaining of necessary cremation certificate, preparation of cremation documents.
- Liaison with Cemetery or Crematorium for reservation of grave, interment or cremation.
- Preparation of Death Registration and lodging with Registrar General.
- Provision of support following the funeral including Men of the Trees Memorial Program.